How can you take part in the Industrial Trades Center? It's easy, and there are many options to choose from. We will work with you to find the best fit so that you can be a part of this new program for our students. Here are some options that we can discuss further with you:
- In kind contributions (landscaping, artwork, supplies, heavy equipment rental, safety equipment, computers, software and more)
- Student scholarships
- Internships and apprenticeships
- Equipment and supplies
- Pennies Per Man Hour contributions for operational funding
- Sponsorships for tables, chairs, offices, classrooms, etc.
- Pavers to recognize your business or family
- And more!
Becoming a partner of the Texas City ISD Industrial Trades Center provides our students a trained skill to find an entry level job and provides a basis to further their education. It gives students more choices and opens doors they didn't have before. Companies in Texas City, Galveston and the entire Gulf Coast area are actively pursuing skilled workers to fill jobs in these fields.
Donations can be made to Texas City ISD or the Texas City ISD Foundation for the Future, a 501(c)3 organization. Partners will be noted on a prominent recognition wall within the facility at levels shown below:
- Chairman's Circle: $125,000+
- President's Council: $50,000-$124,000
- Partner: $10,000-$49,000
For more information, contact Geny White at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 409-916-0108. Mail donations to Texas City ISD, 1700 Ninth Avenue N., Texas City, TX 77590.